If you’re considering a job at a store, you might consider knowing first how old do you have to be to work at Braum’s.
Starting a job can be an exciting step into independence and financial responsibility, and Braum’s offers opportunities for young individuals eager to enter the workforce.
Typically, the minimum age to work at Braum’s is 16.
This allows you to apply for various entry-level positions, where you can gain experience in the retail and food service industries.
However, some Braum’s stores have been known to hire individuals as young as 14 or 15.
These opportunities are less common and may come with additional restrictions due to labor laws, but they do exist.
If you’re under 16, it is worth inquiring at your local Braum’s store about the possibility of employment, as some locations may offer roles suitable for your age group.
How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At Braum’s?
If you’re eager to start working at Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores, you’re probably wondering about their age requirements.
Well, you’re in luck because Braum’s offers opportunities for young workers.
General Hiring Age:
Typically, Braum’s sets the minimum age at 16 for employment.
Whether you aim to work part-time after school or during the summer, being 16 puts you in the clear to apply for a position.
Opportunities for Younger Applicants:
However, some locations are open to hiring 15-year-olds, especially if you show enthusiasm and readiness to work.
And in certain cases, such as specific stores in Texas, 14-year-olds have been welcomed onto the Braum’s team.
It’s worth noting that age requirements may vary depending on the store location and state employment laws, so it’s a good idea to reach out to your local Braum’s to confirm their minimum age.
Position-Specific Age Requirements:
- Crew Members and Cashiers: Generally align with the minimum hiring age.
- Starting as a crew member is a great entry-level opportunity.
- Management Roles: For more advanced positions, like General Managers, expect a higher age requirement, often a minimum of 21 years.
- Management roles typically require more experience as well.
To sum it up, get in touch with the store directly or check their job listings to understand the specific age requirements for your desired store location. Good luck!
To secure a job at Braum’s, you need to meet certain age and educational criteria.
If you’re a teenager looking to be part of the Braum’s family, understanding these requirements is crucial.
Your educational background is a consideration for employment at Braum’s.
For entry-level positions, there is typically no strict educational requirement, but being currently enrolled in high school or having a high school diploma can be beneficial.
Work Permit Considerations
If you’re between 14 and 15 years old, securing a position at Braum’s may require a work permit.
The availability of work for this age group can vary by store location, so it’s important to check with the specific Braum’s store you’re interested in.
For those 16 years and older, a work permit is generally not necessary.
When you’re ready to apply for a job at Braum’s, the process is straightforward.
You’ll need to complete an online application and, if selected, prepare for an interview.
Let’s walk you through these steps.
Begin your journey by visiting the official Braum’s Careers website.
Here, you’ll find a range of positions from entry-level crew jobs to management roles.
Search for available jobs and select the one that best fits your qualifications and interests:
- Click the Apply button for the selected job.
- Accurately fill out your personal information, employment history, and education.
- Review your application for any errors, then submit it directly through the Braum’s Careers platform.
Make sure to double-check that all entered information is correct and complete to enhance your chances of getting noticed.
If your application catches the eye of the hiring managers, you’ll be contacted for an interview. Here’s how you can prepare:
- Research the company’s history and values.
- Be ready to explain how your skills and experience align with the job.
- Practice responses to common interview questions.
- Dress in professional attire to make a good first impression.
Remember, the interview is as much an opportunity for you to learn about Braum’s as it is for them to learn about you.
Braum’s offers a range of job opportunities for individuals looking to join their team, both on a part-time and full-time basis.
If you’re starting out in the workforce or seeking flexible work hours, Braum’s part-time positions can be an excellent option.
Crew Member roles are accessible to applicants as young as 16, and in some cases, individuals who are 14-15 with a work permit.
These roles typically involve customer service tasks, maintaining store cleanliness, and preparing Braum’s food and ice cream products.
For those looking for a more permanent role with the potential for growth, Braum’s full-time careers span various departments.
Available positions may include Real Estate Professionals, Lab Technicians, or Shift Supervisors.
A Class A – CDL Delivery Driver position is an example of a job requiring specific qualifications such as a Commercial Driver’s License.
Full-time roles often come with more responsibilities and require more experience or specialized skills.
When you join the Braum’s team, you gain access to a variety of benefits aimed at supporting both your professional and personal well-being.
Health and Wellness
- Medical Insurance: Comprehensive coverage to keep you healthy.
- Dental and Vision Plans: Protect your smile and eyesight with optional care plans.
- Comprehensive benefits designed to aid in your financial security are at your disposal as a Braum’s employee.
- Retirement Plans: Think of your future with retirement investment options such as 401(k) plans.
Braum’s values the balance between work and life. As a result:
- Flexible Schedules: Enjoy work schedules that accommodate your personal life demands.
- Paid Time Off: Earn time for rest and relaxation.
At Braum’s, your growth is paramount:
- Training Programs: Enhance your skills through job training.
- Advancement Opportunities: Aspire for promotions and growth within the company.
- Employee Discounts: Save on Braum’s products to delight your taste buds.
- Uniform Assistance: Look sharp at work with assistance in obtaining your uniform.
Embrace the opportunity at Braum’s where you’re not just part of a team but part of a community that cares for your well-being.
When considering a job at Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores, you’ll need to meet certain age requirements depending on the position:
- Crew Member: Generally, you should be at least 16 years old to work as a crew member.
- Special Hiring Programs: Some locations have programs for 14 and 15-year-olds with a work permit, but this is less common.
- Management and Specialist Roles: For more advanced roles such as a Real Estate Professional, you need to be at least 21 years old and have a High School diploma or equivalent.
It’s important to note that age requirements can vary by location, so it’s a good idea to check with the specific Braum’s store you’re interested in.
Here’s a quick reference table for clarity:
|Minimum Age Requirement
|16 years old
|Special Hiring Programs
|14 years old*
|21 years old
(*With work permit, at select locations)
Remember, these are general guidelines and local laws or specific store policies might mean that the age requirements are different at the store you are looking at.
Always confirm with the store directly to be sure.