In this day and age, social media marketing is a critical component for any business, brand, or performer, regardless of their size. Many businesses and personalities have attained success through social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and so on.
In order to make your marketing campaign a success, you must optimize your Instagram. However, with thousands of people joining this platform and contributing to an endless sea of content every day, how is one supposed to get any attention and attain genuine followers?
This is where social media growth tools, like FollowingLike, come into the picture. By using this tool, you can enhance the number of likes you get on your Instagram posts and grow your account’s engagement. It will increase your sales and save your valuable time.
We read a couple of FollowingLike reviews and a majority of the answers didn’t seem very genuine; they seemed too diplomatic. So, we performed numerous tests on this tool and provided a truthful review. If you are unsure about whether this tool will work for you, keep reading.
What is FollowingLike?
FollowingLike is a social media growth application that markets itself as a practical tool to increase your online presence. It provides services for all the major social media platforms like Facebook, Tumblr, Reddit, Quora, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Moreover, it offers you two apps for managing YouTube and Twitter; TubeAssistPro and TweetAttacksPro, respectively. However, they aren’t listed in the FollowingLike options on their official website.
For this review, we solely focused on the features and services that FollowingLike offers for Instagram growth. Even though the developers keep on introducing new features and upgrading the app on a timely basis, it mostly looks like an Instagram bot.
This means that its features are mostly automated. However, it can perform some additional tasks like tracking data for your account. Its bots engage with your followers and audience by liking posts, commenting on their posts, messaging other users, and following them through your account.
Other Popular Instagram Growth Tools
Features of FollowingLike
- When it comes to services, FollowingLike is like any other automation tool. It provides the same set of engagement options like every other tool out there, such as delivering likes, comments, followers, and DMs through your account.
- As mentioned earlier, it doesn’t add any real followers to your account either. All of your followers will most likely be bots and all the interactions that take place are completely automated.
- The DMs and comments seem robotic and disingenuous. You might have to spend a lot of time correcting grammatical errors.
- However, it does an okay job when it comes to following other users and liking their posts. It does seem to target specific users according to your niche. Then again, this kind of activity can get detected by Instagram’s algorithm and your account might get blocked or even banned.
- It also equips you with an account manager if you purchase a package that provides services for multiple accounts. You can manage all of them with the help of your account manager.
- It does offer a tech support team. However, we found its services pretty disappointing. Sometimes, it can take hours before the team gets back to you.
What Did We Think About FollowingLike’s Features?
- Even though it gets most of its tasks done with the help of automation, we still had high hopes regarding its services. However, we found the results dissatisfactory.
- To begin with, the process of installing and setting it up is very complicated. Most automation tools at least have a user-friendly interface, but using FollowingLike can be overwhelming. This was just the beginning.
- Now, the biggest problem about using this tool is Instagram’s stance on bots. Instagram puts in a lot of effort to alleviate any bot activity it discovers in order to keep the platform clear of fake users. So, using the services of FollowingLike may get your account blocked or even banned. By testing its various tools, our accounts got blocked numerous times. We had to recover our accounts too many times; to the point that it felt tedious.
- Moreover, using FollowingLike on your computer will slow down your PC’s performance, as the application consumes a lot of power.
A Quick Guide on How to Set up FollowingLike
In case you still want to find out for yourself, here’s how you can set it up:
- Firstly, you will need to visit the website. Then, you select a plan that can fulfil your requirements. We found the first step extremely complicated. There are too many options to choose from and some of them offered the same features. Next, you will need to figure out which package you would like to purchase and then make the payment.
- Then, download and install the FollowingLike app. This is the only part that feels hassle-free.
- Finally, you need to customize their settings. The automated features are called “modules.” To use it, you will need to “input parameters,” which essentially means you can start/stop the bot, create task templates, and export and import accounts. These features aren’t really that complicated and have been called overly technical.
Our Review of FollowingLike’s Pricing Plans
To start off this part of the review, its pricing seems very inconsistent for some reason.
- The pricing for Followinglike’s packages is different for every version. The service for one account is priced at $88 on sale, while for five accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, it’s priced at $119 after the discount.
- If you choose to hire services for multiple accounts, the price keeps increasing for each account consequently. For example, the ‘one account’ version for Instagram costs $88. Now, if you buy two accounts (e.g. Instagram and Facebook), the price is $176. These prices are charged only once and are similar to any other platform.
- Plus, occasionally you’ll receive an email regarding a “lifetime” license. This will cost you $5.99 a month.
- You can also get the Ultimate Edition, which provides unlimited accounts for all major platforms. This is priced at $330 after their discount.
Is FollowingLike Safe to Use?
You could say it’s mostly safe. FollowingLike works with proxies and doesn’t use API-based connections. It keeps your accounts secure and doesn’t consist of any malware. Shortcomings and bugs are fixed. However, we did find some comments that stated that FollowingLike crashes from time to time.
When it comes to their payment methods, FollowingLike accepts all major platforms. This includes major credit and debit card companies, PayPal, and even BitPay. We faced no issues with their gateway either. It’s completely secure.
The only problem and the most significant one is the safety of your account. It delivers engagement and interactions to other users with the help of bots and automation. Moreover, it doesn’t offer any features where you can control the speed at which FollowingLike delivers engagement. Most of the time, though, its activity will get your account in trouble with Instagram.
Does FollowingLike Seem Legit?
By our standards, FollowingLike is mostly legit. It’s definitely not even close to some of the best Instagram bots out there, as using it might get your account blocked or banned. However, when it comes to the company, we think that it seems pretty real. It does seem like the company has been in the business for a long time. It also provides you with a wide range of services for a plethora of mainstream social media platforms.
Pros & Cons
Is FollowingLike worth your time and money? We don’t think it is. It is way too complicated to access and use. Moreover, it doesn’t provide you with any real followers, likes, or comments. It mostly attracts other bot accounts to your profile.
In the world of social media and digital marketing, everything progresses quite rapidly. You simply can’t afford to lose your money and time on tools that just don’t function properly.
If you ask us, we think you should skip FollowingLike for a more reliable social media growth and management service provider. They’ll be able to boost your account organically and deliver real followers and engagement to your account. It’s the most effective way to catapult yourself to success through social media platforms.
There are numerous service providers like FollowingLike that do not practice methods that are compliant with Instagram or any other social media platform’s terms of agreement or services.
So, please thoroughly review a service provider before you decide to use their services. We hope that this article has helped you gain a better understanding of this tool.